Saturday, September 24, 2011

Post-it Notes

Just a little update on the boys...

Goofy guy wearing the inside of a hard hat and safety glasses
Nolan had his two upper eye teeth pop through in the last couple of weeks.  That brings the total to...I have no idea.  I've lost track.  We have transitioned him to one nap a day which is in the afternoon so both boys are asleep at the same time generally.  He REALLY loves reading books.  He is learning more words and loves to imitate his brother.  He is doing fairly well with the toddler bed transition but has his moments where getting out of the bed 7 or 8 times seems like a fun idea.
Nash goofing around at the park

Nash is loving preschool.  He asked me last week if he could go to preschool every day.  He gets excited about seeing his friends and is the first to tell me if he gets into trouble with his teacher (which doesn't happen very often thank goodness).  He says the funniest things.  We were at the mall and Jason was looking at sun glasses.  Nash was getting antsy to leave and said to me, "Mom, something tells me we need to leave this mall."  I thought the sun glasses sales guy was going to bust a gut.  Nash is always asking questions and wanting to learn about things.  "Why?"

No comments:

Post a Comment